Monday, October 18, 2010

Okay here we go

This should officially get my blog kicked off. Today I weighed in at a whopping 210 and my doctor wanted to run some tests on my thyroid because I've gained 20 lbs in 1 month, AH! Heaven just got out of Brenner's Children's Hospital her little toe stitches turned into a very bad case of staph, shes okay now but only a couple of weeks of antibiotics then an x ray to make sure the bacteria did not spread to the bone. I was terrified but the nurses and cna's were so great with her compared to the local hospital here. I have had a battle an a half with my weight lately I'm gaining alot with no reason, its driving me nuts but I'm not giving up. I am in the process of switching my major from business admin to medical assisting. Then I hope to transfer my medical assisting credits into the local community college to pursue an associates in Nursing. YAY haha well I hope to start a good documentation of my weight process as soon as they figure out what is going on.

Nighty Night

Mia C.

No comments:

Post a Comment